Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, July 23, 2004

"Just five more minutes."

I found myself continually saying this as I played a game with my Bible study leader's 8-year-old daughter tonight at the coffee shop. :o) Of course, it turned into five or six more minutes, and on and on ... You get the picture. :o) It was fun! And Shari joined us. I just met her tonight and don't know whether she knows the Lord or not. Pray the Lord works in her heart! She's really nice.

Tomorrow my roommates and I are meeting up with a couple of coworkers to surprise one of them for her birthday. That will be fun! :o) Then I'm meeting up with my friend Lindi, who has taken a job in Utah. I will miss her! We have a special friendship and enjoy sharing about the Lord.

No comments: