Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

The Lord continues to allow difficult situations to come my way. By faith I thank Him, for I know He thinks good thoughts toward me. His plan is best. I can trust Him. And He is chiseling away my impurities, so I can be a little more like Him each day. That doesn't mean it's easy, though.

Prayer meeting tonight was good! And a group of us were all invited to someone's house to fellowship afterwards. I kind of wanted to go, but was sooooooooo tired this evening. I had some good time with the Lord!

No comments: