Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Stop the press! Today I found a cute apartment for a GREAT price! I am moving into it on August 25. The story of how the Lord orchestrated everything is pretty cool. Long story made short, he totally lined up everything between us roommates, leadership here at the ministry, etc. There are still details that we all need to work out, but things are coming together.

Basically, we're all willing to do whatever the Lord would have--and what would be best for the ministry. I'm so excited! :o) The message tonight at our Sunday night fellowship was about living more and more purposefully, with eternity in mind. It was so good, and something I felt the Lord had already been putting on my heart, especially during this particular season of my life. Walking around our apartment complex later (it's been a beautiful day!) I dedicated my new place to the Lord.  

No comments: