Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

There is a hard situation in my life that the Lord, for whatever reason, has seen fit to let go on in my life for a while now. Usually by His grace I'm able to stay pretty encouraged, but this afternoon I was crying ... I wasn't good for much at the office. ;o) By faith, tomorrow will be better!

I already feel so much better. A big group of us from the ministry went to Six Flags tonight (aren't season passes great? :o)) and I had a nice time! :o) On the way back, we girls were having a good talk about the Lord's timing--how it is perfect. We can trust Him! One thing my friend (and roommate) mentioned especially encouraged me. She said she was reading in A Tale of Three Kings about how some of David's times of deepest sorrow produced such beautiful words that still speak into the lives of so many. Praise God for that! How thankful I am--how comforting it is to know--that nothing I go through is by accident. It is all for a purpose. Amen.

No comments: