Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Life has been good! We had an exciting story from the field recently. So, things have been busy in the web room, with our team leader and I working on articles and email subscriber feedback. It's incredible to see how the Lord answers prayer.

Tomorrow after work, my roommates and I are having dinner together. I'm looking forward to the food and fellowship. :o) One of my roommates is ordering a pizza online (cheaper that way I think!) and then I'm gonna pick it up. Talk about teamwork. :o) We all are also gonna discuss logistics and details of our upcoming moves--all in different directions. We've already decided we all want to continue our roommate dinners once a month. I'm glad for that!

No comments: