Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, July 05, 2004

I'm back! And ready to start this new week. :o) We all ended up getting a little sunburned, even though most of us (probably all of us?) wore sunscreen. And it was rather hot and humid outside. But, oh, how nice it was going to sleep to the sound of crickets chirping--and waking up to the birds singing. And being able to walk around at night and actually see the stars.

I enjoyed the ride back today with my friend Jen, and then had so much fun hanging out with my roommates afterwards. One of my roommates was out of town for a bit. It was so much fun chatting and catching up today. Well, I should go and work on something that needs to be completed by tomorrow. :o) It shouldn't take long. Good night!

No comments: