Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Saturday, May 08, 2004

We had some roommate bonding today--One of my roommates and I scrubbed the countertop and tub of the bathroom we share, went to Wal-mart to pick up some things we needed for the apartment (and tomorrow's potluck at the office!) and grabbed supper at Chick-fila. There was a nice breeze outside, and we ate at the small playground outside our apartment.

Tomorrow is a special Sunday morning worship service at the ministry. Staff from other offices, as well as the brothers and sisters from the field, will join in. It looks like I'll be in Tot Spot, keeping the kiddos. At first I was sad that I would likely miss out on the service. Yet when I saw the first brother from the field step out of that van Friday, somehow my perspective changed. I even got excited about the opportunity to serve behind the scenes and die to myself in the situation.

No comments: