Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, May 10, 2004

Hmmm ... the battle continued? It sure felt like it.

Somehow everytime I turned around (well, just about)I was crying. Tomorrow is our building dedication, celebrated with precious brothers and sisters from the field, as well as other staff and supporters from all over the world. I think the Lord will be greatly praised tomorrow as we give Him glory for what He and He alone has done, and the enemy isn't too happy with that.

One of our leaders saw me this morning and prayed for me, and my friend Jen came up and joined us. That meant so much. And one of my roommates prayed for me in the afternoon. I appreciated that.

Thankfully my day ended well. My parents are in town, and I visited them at their hotel, where we chatted, laughed, looked at my India pictures and ate some yummy food at Souper!Salad!. It was just what I needed. The Lord used our time together to really encourage me. Praise God.

Now I need to get some sleep ... Tomorrow is a long day. :)

No comments: