Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

A pastor shared with us. So much of what he said went along with what the Lord has been teaching me about serving behind the scenes. It was so encouraging--while also quite challenging.

This afternoon I got a couple of web stories written and did a few other things. It was a good day!

Then tonight was our fun (talent) show at the office. Afterwards I played tag in part of our parking lot with some kids (so much fun!).

A group of us went to Braum's with some gals from our Canadian office. That was fun! I had a scoop of strawberry cheesecake icecream in a waffle cone. Yummy!

Tomorrow the pastor who shared today will share with us again. I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments: