Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Saturday, May 15, 2004

This was a nice day. When my sister and I were sitting at the park watching the boys play, we smelled something cooking on a grill. Boy, did it smell good. I told her how I miss that from my Bible study days back home--when we would hang out and eat at the park. I decided I wanted to call the family of a Bible study leader whom I found out lives in this area. I'd been busy and putting it off, but I would love to meet up with them and fellowship again! It sure would be nice to see a familiar face or two from back home. :o)

Tonight as I was driving home, the sunset in the sky was so pretty. I had a nice time at the outlet mall on the way back, and got some good deals. I gave a tract to the cash register lady at Taco Bell. I hope she reads it.



No comments: