Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, May 24, 2004

Today after work I spent a little time with the Lord and then went walking -- 2.5 miles. Exercise feels so good! :o) Then I navigated my way through two grocery stores, buying stuff like carrots, tomatoes, salad lettuce, oranges, yogurt, breakfast bars, etc. I figured the breakfast bars will come in handy for mornings. (I am so not a morning person!)

Believe it or not, I'm planning to make it to the office by 7:45 tomorrow. That's BRIGHT and early! And I'm actually looking forward to getting there that early. :o) Come again? Yep, I'm looking forward to it because I get to start the day off in prayer with my friend Sarah--and anyone else the Lord brings our way. I hope I can wake up and get going in time. :o)

No comments: