Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Sunday, May 09, 2004

I've been feeling kind of sad tonight -- I think a combination of a lot of different things. This afternoon I was on my college church website for a little bit. The people there have such a special place in my heart. There are times (like today) when I miss them so much. Even though I just saw them in February, it feels like it's been a while.

It still feels like the Lord is really stretching me ... and lately the battle as I serve here has been intense. But it's great to know that nothing that happens in my life is by accident. It's all part of His plan to conform me more and more into the image of Christ. He is so loving and kind, even when I am weary and don't always understand what's going on. This afternoon I took a four-hour nap. I must have been pretty exhausted. ;o)

No comments: