Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My New Year's was nice. I found myself full of excitement and gratitude to the Lord over what He has been doing in my heart and life over this past year and what He is continuing to do! Truly I've been filled with a mixture of joy, expectancy, patience and hope concerning what He will do in the year 2007. :o)

And I spent New Year's Eve with my GFA family, at a New Year's Eve fellowship, prayer and thanksgiving service held at the office. I honestly can't think of a better way I could have spent this New Year's Eve; I would have to say it was one of my most memorable ones. I am so grateful to be here and for all the wonderful people the Lord has brought into my life here.

Earlier this afternoon my shoulders were hurting quite a bit but after a quick nap they were doing considerably better. My throat has also been hurting today ... although I'm thinking it could just be allergies? I guess I'll know tomorrow. ;) Hopefully it's just allergies!

No comments: