Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Today's been such a good day!

I enjoyed going to lunch at Panda Express with a friend. :o) She jabbered me probably around 9ish this morning to see if I'd like to do lunch and I was like, "Sure!" What's really fun, too, is that I get to do lunch with her sister tomorrow! Good times.

Oh, and I've been continuing to get to help out a bit in our gift entry department and have been enjoying it so much! Today I got to open mail and check postmarks on envelopes, etc. It's really been a privilege and joy getting to help out in there. :0)

I am continuing to enjoy good times with the Lord.

I think I shall head out pretty soon here so I can make it to Colony Resale before they close, as I have a credit to use there. :o)

1 comment:

banderclip said...

yeah lunch was fun Rachel, thanks!