Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Hungry (Falling On My Knees)

Hungry, I come to You for I know You satisfy.
I am empty, but I know Your love does not run dry.

And so I wait for You so I wait for You.

I'm falling on my knees,
Offering all of me.

Jesus, You're all this heart is living for.

Broken, I run to You for Your arms are open wide I am weary, but I know Your touch restores my life.

And so I wait for You so I wait for You.

I'm falling on my knees,
Offering all of me.

Jesus, You're all this heart is living for.

Kathryn Scott - © 1999

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey Rach! Thinking of you. Hope you are well. Miss you!