Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Brrrr ... it's a little chilly out there! But at least it's not windy, so it doesn't feel at all unbearable!

I had a fun surprise this weekend - my friend and her husband, from back on the Coast, ended up deciding to come out this way, and yesterday afternoon they got in touch with me and asked if I'd like to go have supper with them. It was good to catch up a bit! (I just felt a little bad for them 'cuz they ended up having to go ahead and start driving back to the Coast right after we ate last night, as it looked like ice was coming soon! And they had just driven in to this area this morning sometime ...)

This afternoon I've been listening to my Mercy Me CD (the one I won at a Rangers game :o)) and reading back over some of my journal entries of what the Lord has been doing in my life and showing me at various times. It's been enjoyable and refreshing! And challenging at times, too!

No comments: