Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Another good day. And another nice time with a friend over lunch. Thanks, Katie!

It's raining really hard out there, and I hear there is chance of ice this weekend. Hmmm ... I will probably be staying inside most of the weekend, where it's comfy, warm, and ice-free. ;-)

I may make some chicken stir fry this weekend to eat next week and freeze, too. Cooking is so much fun! (I just found this great chicken stir fry recipe that looks really easy and doesn't require many ingredients if anyone is interested! I've never heard of "Yoshida's gourmet sauce" though so I'll probably use something just a bit more simple and down to earth like soy sauce. :o))

It will also be a good time to read and catch up on stuff at the apartment. Looking forward to it. :o) Have a great weekend, everyone ... and try to stay warm!

No comments: