Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I've been going through a few hard times lately and was encouraged today when a friend on staff shared with me how it is often when we are in the thick of the battle that we are attacked the most. That really helped to encourage me and give me perspective on what is going on, and reminded me that God is always faithful!

In a little bit I am picking up Jacy, another friend on staff, at her apartment, and we will enjoy supper together at Wendy's before heading back here for our staff worship and prayer meeting. :-) We're both looking forward to that ... and I wouldn't be surprised if our conversation involves fun memories from our trip together a few years back to see the field in India. :-) [Today another staff group just returned from their trip to India, and I can't WAIT to hear their stories of how they were impacted there.]

P.S. One of the songs we'll be singing during worship tonight is Blessed Be Your Name - one of my favorites!

No comments: