Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

I am sooooo tired. But am planning to get to bed relatively early tonight, so that should help! :-) I read some encouraging things earlier today in my Experiencing God Bible study ...

Now I'm probably too sleepy to remember. ;-D Well, seriously, one very encouraging thing was the statement that, basically, all of God's dealings with us, whatever the circumstances, are always an expression of His love for us, because His very nature is love. How encouraging that was to me today!

I am juggling projects (but I enjoy them even if they're challenging at times!), a somewhat busy week, and things related to my family (as I'm seeking to go visit them so we can spend some time together, probably within these next few weeks or so!). In all of this, God is faithful and He is able to sustain. In the words of one co-worker, "God has a really cool Daytimer." :o)

I love how she put that. Some people just have a way with words!

No comments: