Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Post #552.

I've been pretty busy so it's been a while ... I hope I haven't lost my devoted audience. :-D

Last night was Christy's Ice Cream Social Bridal Shower! Great fun. Ever have one of those feelings where, in that moment, you feel surrounded by friends and just, well, especially "alive"? :-) Well, I felt like that last night ... great feeling! :o)

Today we writers all went to Panera Bread Company for Sally's b-day. Good times, good food, pretty much good everything! S.R., thanks for having a birthday, and for having Panera as one of your favorites. :-D [I suggested to our coordinator the possibility of us all going to Panera for her b-day and was so happy that it worked out!]

Oh, I forgot to mention we had a delicious chocolate cake, made by Maddie! We ate it at 10:30 in the morning ... so we had dessert first. :o) We left it in the break room. By mid to late afternoon there was just a little corner piece left ... we joked that nobody would take that last piece ... GFA tradition! :-D

No comments: