Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Yesterday, I think especially in the afternoon and evening, I felt incredibly attacked in the battle (Ephesians 6) on a physical and emotional level. I know part of it, too, is that I was really tired.

I met up with some other gals last night at a local coffee shop to celebrate my birthday and at first just burst into tears. But then as we all shared things the Lord has been doing in our lives ... and I was reminded of some neat things He had done in my life in challenging circumstances ... it helped to quiet and settle my heart.

I wrote out a couple of short Scripture passages this morning, too, as I came in to the office. I desperately yearn to feel Jesus' presence at this moment ... to feel His arms around me. I know He is there even when I can't "feel" Him ... He's always with me.

No comments: