Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, August 10, 2007

It's Friday! I feel a bit tired. Tonight I'm going to a special fellowship time for someone on staff! Then tomorrow my friend and her husband from back in the Deep South will be here! Right now, they're thinking they'll pull in to my apartment between 10 and 11 ... we'll spend part of the day together, going to this huge bookstore they love [I can work on some projects for work :o))] and then to eat to celebrate our birthdays. [Her birthday is the same as mine ... well, except a year before, but the day is the same. :-D]

Then either tomorrow or sometime Sunday afternoon, I am catching up with my friend Michele - we'll watch Miss Potter together and eat together! And Sunday is church and my friend Joy is visiting with me and ... well, you get the picture - busy weekend!

I think it will be a good one though. And pretty much every day, I can sleep in a least a little. :o) I also hope to spend some really good time with the Lord. I've been in the Word a lot through the 6-month challenge this week, but have been lacking in the area of focused worship and prayer time! So I look forward to that. It's so good to be with Him.

No comments: