Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I've had such a great day!! I got my SEND! projects turned in (yay!) and am looking forward to maybe making some chicken stir fry today, either before or after prayer meeting. :o) I'm very much looking forward to prayer meeting, too!

I enjoyed reading in Genesis today ... I have decided to take on a challenge to read the Bible in six months and am incredibly excited about that! It's with some people from my church ... they were basically offering for anyone who would like, that we all can do that and share on a website how the Lord's spoken to us. Even though I've been a Christian for many years and read quite a bit of the Bible, I've never read all the way through it! I'm incredibly excited.

I feel so refreshed and encouraged in the Lord. He has been showing Himself so faithful and dear, and I know He is carrying me and my family through people's prayers. Last night my mom and I enjoyed talking and going over our Bible study together. :o)

It is a beautiful, sunny day out. And I'm off to rest at home a bit before tonight's prayer meeting. :o) [I think the chicken stir fry will probably be made later ... although I do want to make it tonight at some point if possible, since I have fresh zuchini and squash that were given to me! :-)]

No comments: