Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

I am now all caught up on my projects at work ... and even ahead on some. What a good feeling! :-) Overall I'm doing relatively well otherwise, I think? I find myself pretty often being reminded of the need to always cling to Jesus, my Anchor and Resting Place. I was reminded today, through a sermon, of the supreme, incomparable joys of Heaven as being far greater than anything we could ever experience on this earth. Good word for the day!

I am continuing to enjoy my Bible reading for the 6-month challenge, and the fellowship with friends from church as our class goes and eats on Sundays. Volleyball on Sunday, with some friends from work, was also nice. :-) A co-worker took me to lunch today for my birthday (from last week), which was so thoughtful! We had Panda Express ... yum! :o)

Well, I think I'm going to head out soon ... looking forward to some good time with Jesus this evening, and also walking, resting around the apartment and maybe doing some cooking. :-D

No comments: