Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

The weekend was so good. I got so much out of the women's retreat and will even be continuing to meet with a couple of the women on a regular basis, to learn from them and grow. I'm so excited! One of them is the woman who spoke. She had it all as far as this world ... but gave it up when she received Jesus. Her whole life now is centered on knowing Him more and pouring out her life into those of other women, especially those younger than her, and she spends two hours with Jesus daily!

I also had a lot of fun fellowshipping with friends from work on Friday evening and Saturday evening. We all sure will miss the interns who aren't coming back - but I know the Lord will continue to go before them. It's been a great year.

Well, pretty soon I may try to run out to the car so I can go home ... since there's finally a break in the rain. :-)

1 comment:

banderclip said...

praying for you!