Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, July 13, 2007

I was able to get my groceries with no further run-ins with rain, and last night I made the first of my dishes, chicken fajita skillet. :o) I was very happy with how it turned out! (If anyone would like the recipe, let me know and I'd be happy to send it to you ... it's a bunch of fun and easy to make!)

Today during lunch, a group of us from the office ventured to Chick-fila for their Cow Appreciation Day. Because we courageously wore cow-patterned clothes and a cow mask, we received free combo meals! It was good fun. :o)

I'm looking forward to meeting up with a good friend from work tomorrow, to make pizza at her apartment and visit and pray for one another. It will be a nice way to start the weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please send the recipe for chicken fajita skillet.

Mom

Becky said...

I want the recipe too!