Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, July 20, 2007

God continues to show Himself so faithful. I think of Romans 8:31 ... if we know Jesus, truly we have nothing to fear.

I just got back from lunch at Taco Bueno with KT, a good friend from work. I enjoyed out time together, sharing with one another how we've been encouraged through Bible studies and stories about the persecuted Church. I was telling her how I really am feeling the Lord prepared my mom and I for the news about my dad's health, with the stories we've been reading about the persecuted Church around the world! It really helps put things into perspective.

It honestly feels like the Lord has been totally carrying me in His arms, giving me peace and contentment ... and it seems, incredibly, He has been doing the same for my parents in the midst of this. I thank all of you who have been praying ... and please don't stop, because the Lord is using your prayers in a way that is out of this world.

No comments: