Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, February 02, 2007

God has been so faithful. I can't deny, parts of this week were surely hard, especially more toward the beginning of the week. But look at all that He did this week!

*Really encouraged me through my times with Him, and met me at my point of need
*Gave me the strength and discipline for things I sensed Him putting on my heart
*Provided beautiful snow outside ... and the hawk that I love to see outside my window at work :-)
*And other nice things, too!

I'm heading out soon, and looking forward to extended prayer and fellowship tonight with my dear friends here. :-)

No comments: