Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Okay, so I am seriously loving this weather. :-) Hard to believe last week at this time, some of us were playing in the snow?! Don't get me wrong, I totally like the snow too ... My motto is always that, "If it's gonna get cold, it might as well snow." :-) Snow is beautiful and something I never got to see much growing up. But my ideal weather? Without a question this week's.

[I vote we all grab our stuff from our desks and work on it outside for the rest of this week? Oh wait ... I guess that would mean a bunch of us would need to get or borrow laptop computers ... does complicate matters a bit, I s'pose. :-D]

4 comments:

banderclip said...

yeah...except it's cold today. gotta love Texas!
thanks for lunch it was great fun :)

Rachel said...

glad you could come :)

Nomad said...

Snow is fun.. and I missed it all.. hehe :) oh well. Nice blog, by the way

Rachel said...

hey, thanks! yours is nice, too - I click on it sometimes from banderclip's and pacascrat's :o)