Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Please pray for comfort and encouragement for Maddie and her family ... her grandmother passed away during the night. I know that one of the things that really encouraged me and gave me hope when my grandmother passed away in July was knowing that the Lord could have worked in her heart even in those final hours.

It's been another nice day outside, and I'm fixing to walk home and then to Maddie's, because she's invited me to her place for spaghetti and fellowship. Then we'll all head to Tuesday night prayer. :-)

No comments: