Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Somehow it's been a rough day. I know we all have those days!!! I haven't had a chance to spend time with the Lord yet today, and I'm sure that will help!!

Sally, one of my good friends that I work with, invited me to hang out with her for lunch and that was nice. We went to one of our favorites, McAlister's Deli. :o) And then she showed me some stuff in Publisher for my next newsletter - YAY! (I've been wanting to use Publisher, but just couldn't quite get the columns to line up for me since I wasn't familiar with the program ...)

P.S. And, DG, thank you bunches for your smiles, hugs, prayers and Reese's PB cup. :o)

God is good and He is always faithful! How happy I am for that.

No comments: