Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, February 23, 2007

As this Friday at work comes to a close and I look back on the week, it's been full but a good one, filled with nice weather, good walks, productive days, good times with friends and most of all much encouragement in the Lord in all kinds of circumstances. :-) I am finding that I've been feeling so refreshed lately as the Lord been ministering to me in a special way in my times with Him. I am so happy for how He's refreshed and encouraged my heart.

Tonight I am meeting up with two other gals I work with, Sally and Terri, and going to the Asian supermarket right down the road and to a couple of other places in the vicinity. That should be fun! Tomorrow are two moving parties for friends on staff. I like moving parties ... I just hope the weather's nice. :-)

No comments: