Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Another day of great weather.

Tomorrow during morning prayer I'm getting to share in my circle about Bangladesh. The Lord has given me a special heart for Muslims, so it's neat that I'm getting to share about Bangladesh.

I decided to make little prayer request sheets for people, and the Lord gave me a neat idea of something I could do with them! I just finished those so now I'm starting my trek home while there's still daylight. :-) Oh yeah, and I need to go return those markers to Kids Korner (I got to do some arts and crafts this afternoon - great fun! :o))

No comments: