Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Last night I had the opportunity to join some others for a "mini postcard party" where we wrote notes to ministry supporters and then enjoyed some fellowship at Cici's Pizza afterwards. A tally of all the postcards written showed that 250 ministry supporters will be encouraged ... which is great ...

And something really cool for me personally is that going into the postcard party I was a little worn out from a pretty challenging day, but by the end of our time I felt rather invigorated and refreshed. :-) Cool how God does that!

This afternoon I enjoyed working on a number of projects, and it made the day fly by, too! Now I'm going home for just a bit before prayer meeting this evening. Listening to worship practice downstairs as they sing one of the songs for this evening, a favorite of mine :-) , I thank the Lord for giving me joy in this day ... and that He is my strength who can always be trusted and is worthy of all glory and praise.

2 comments:

banderclip said...

postcarding was fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel!

It's kind of fun reading your posts. I also like your title. I was going to go to the post card party too but Brad and I had an appointment with a Birthing Center. Anyway, thanks for giving me this website!