Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Stephanie and I biked 24 miles around the White Rock area today! We started at this park that is 7 miles from White Rock Lake, then went once around the lake and back. Then we went to McAlister's to grab a bite to eat. :-D We had a really nice time!

Now I'll probably rest around the apartment and get a few things done, too, before heading out to a ladies' game night. I have still been working on some Meghalaya SEND! web extras; I hope to finish those over the weekend! :-)

No comments: