Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, March 26, 2007

So today, we writers all wore the same color (red) to surprise our department coordinator. We planned it out last week and everything, and he was supposed to discover it and be surprised at our 11:00 meeting, but he wandered over to our corner before then and quickly made the discovery on his own!! Oh well ... it was still great fun! :c)

As I write, it's raining quite hard, and it's kind of fun sitting up here in my second floor cubicle and listening to it come down! I was going to head out to my much-loved Barnes and Noble to work on some SEND!/web projects this evening, but I wasn't quite expecting this heavy downpour! I could always work on them at the apartment as long as I promise not to let myself get too comfortable so I won't get sleepy ... :-D Or better yet, just stay here to work on them so I won't have to brave the pouring rain! :o)

No comments: