Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

I have been unusually sleepy at work today! I think it's mostly my own silly fault for not disciplining myself to go to bed earlier last night. :-) Despite my sleepiness and a few miscellaneous other challenges during the day, I still think the day has gone relatively well! I am still having some shoulder pain, and some discomfort in my lower back as well, but walks seem to really help it. [I'm looking forward to that in a few minutes!]

I am powerfully reminded on days like this of my incredible need to draw close to the Savior. How glad I am that I can always cling to Him for strength, and that my security is in Him. [At the same time, too, I do plan to discipline my sleepy self to get to bed much earlier tonight, and I have faith that by God's grace tomorrow will be better because of it. :-D]

No comments: