Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Great weather. Staying pretty busy at work and enjoying the various projects I'm working on. :-) And the outdoors!

Random quote for the day ... one I find quite hilarious actually. :-D (Can you guess from which movie?)

"What - are you crazy?!! A guy in a really nice camper wants to play our music. Give me a pen! I'm signing -- you're signing -- we're all signing!"

On a different note (not as funny but definitely more meaningful and inspiring -hee hee!) I was reading in Isaiah 55 this morning ... some of my favorite verses from that Scripture passage ...

"Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost. Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare." (vs. 1-3)

2 comments:

banderclip said...

thanks for the reminder. i love those verses! oh and that movei quote is from That Thing You Do, right? great movie!

Rachel said...

It is! :o)