Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I just got back from lunch and a walk around campus [or rather the office grounds? :oD] with a friend from work! We had some nice times of chatting and laughter, and I came back with some caffeine [notice I did not say whether Coke or Pepsi ... :-)]

Before I go, thought I'd share this great quote from a John Piper sermon I've been listening to online:

"If I lose any or all things, good or bad, I do not lose my joy, my hope, my treasure, my significance, my meaning ... because CHRIST is all."

No comments: