Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My shoulders have kinda been hurting lately and I was pretty tired last night. But I went to bed pretty early and got tons of rest, and that helped. :-) And today several projects I've been working on all came together - that was nice!

I am continually reminded in various circumstances to seek refuge in the Lord - that He is truly my strength and my sufficiency!

This Friday we're having Spring Cleaning at the office so we can all go through our files and drawers, then supper and VOLLEYBALL. :-D Sounds good to me!

No comments: