Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, March 09, 2007

So I finally took the "what kind of intelligence do you have" test that has been going around some at work. :-) I have linguistic intelligence ... according to the test. Here is the paragraph of results it gave me ...

Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence
You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.
You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.


Well, I do remember when I was homeschooled and in the 7th and 8th grades, I used to love learning new vocabulary words ... and one of my all-time favorite games is Balderdash. And of course I love to write and have filled up many journals. :-D But I don't feel like I'm particularly good at "convincing someone" of my "point of view", nor is that important to me either. ;-)

And ... eloquent speaker? I had to chuckle a bit. :-D I am kind of shy in front of large groups ... and even can be pretty shy at times in small group and one-on-one interactions [nobody ever seems to believe me, though ... heee heee :-)))

Well anyhow, it was a really fun test!!! [Thanks, K and E, for putting it on your blogs. :-)]

Oh, today I went to lunch with my friend J and tonight I'm hanging out with my friend D! Good times. And today's been a good day and I haven't been nearly as tired as yesterday, either. YAY!

Have a good weekend, you all.

No comments: