Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Thursday and still no definite word from my parents since about noon on Monday.

I imagine most phone lines still aren't going through ... and that it could be days and days still ... although my sister did receive a call yesterday from their cell phone, but there was no voice because it disconnected too soon.

We were wondering last night how much drinking water they saved up before the storm ... There are so many uncertainties, yet this entire week my heart has been feeled with this incredible peace and calm that could only come from the Lord. I'm SO glad for that.

No comments: