Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, August 26, 2005

I can't believe how quickly this day has gone by. Come to think of it, the week's passed quickly, too.

I've working on various projects, and they've been going well. I think I'm about caught up, so next week I will probably get some more to work on. :o)

Tomorrow morning I'm going over to my Sunday school teacher and his wife's house, along with others in the class, to help them pack. That should be fun!

It's hot out there. It was 104 degrees earlier today!

Well I think I'll get going. I want to go home and rest and maybe go walking before a friend and I hang out and watch a movie.

No comments: