Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

It's been a nice day.

We writers had two meetings this morning. And I worked on some things. Then I had a nice, relaxing lunch at one of my favorite places (McAlisters) while working on my "To Do" list for the next day or so. :o) Oh, and this afternoon I finished up my other article I was working for to go in our next SEND!.

Now I need to get home and do some more picking up and probably make some 3-bean soup. I have family coming to see me later this week, which will be nice!

TTFN.

No comments: