Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I'm back. But not for long. It's been one of those afternoons ... although I'm doing much better now!

Tonight I'm going to a women's ministry thing at my church. It sounds like it will be really good! I'm meeting up with a couple of friends so we can sit together.

Ever been in a crowded room and still felt lonely? God has allowed me to go through a number of "lonely" times in my life ... for reasons I may never know this side of heaven.

Last week I turned 27. I would so much like to at least be "dating" the person He has planned for me to marry ... whoever that is. But His timing is PERFECT. I've got to keep believing that.

No comments: