Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Friday, August 19, 2005

The cutest little sparrows have found my bird feeder! The one I got birdseed for when my parents were here. Sometimes there are 10 on my balcony at one time! They're so much fun to watch. This morning when I got up, one was feeding another.

I can't believe it's Friday. Wow ... another week has gone by already?

It was a good one ... I think. Looking back, it went by almost too fast for me to remember it!

I had some very interesting experiences, that's for sure. Someone who works at Chick-fila asked me out! Thankfully I was prepared with an answer. I think the Lord really went before me on that! Whew!

And before that happened, someone at Arby's suddenly turned to me and said, "Where did you get your blue eyes?" Is God trying to tell me to stop going to fast food restaurants? :oD

Well it's almost 6 and I'm tired and I'm going home now.

No comments: