Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, August 01, 2005

I'm back.

I feel very encouraged ... the Lord has been giving me little opportunities here and there to share (even if just a little bit) about the ministry, as well as putting different people and avenues on my heart. What a blessing!

As I sit here writing this from my second-story cubicle in the office, I am watching a couple of birds eagerly peck at a bag (of potato chip crumbs?). Besides it being really cute to watch, I also saw a great spiritual analogy ...

I got to thinking, here they are all excited about this bag. But what if a much bigger bag, with more food, is about to come their way? From their frame of reference, they can't see that. But it doesn't make the possibility any less real.

God's ways and His timing are always best.

No comments: