Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Hi. It's me again.

I'm writing in here more often now. :o) Today I went to lunch with some friends from work. That was nice.

I didn't stay the whole time because I came home to write an emergency email that would point to an urgent story for prayer. The Lord really went before me and brought everything together! (Be sure to check out the story, which my supervisor wrote, and pray for this impoverished area that is going through so much.)

I also heard from some supporters that they would like to be on my email list I'm putting together. I enjoy hearing from my supporters!

It's been a busy day. I just now got back to my desk after helping the young people (teenagers) clean in the building. My cleaning partner and I had such a good time of fellowship as we prayed for each other at the end.

It's a beautiful day out there. I'm about to head out and ... I don't know what. Probably go back to my apartment to rest for a bit, then maybe go walking. I know that later tonight I need to work for a while on my SEND! articles which are due very soon! I pray the Lord goes before me and brings everything together like He did this afternoon.

No comments: