Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Okay.

I'm back, and no, I didn't get to dress up like a cow for Cow Appreciation Day last Friday. So much for my public debut. Maybe next year. :o)

I got sick and was disappointed because I had to cancel not only those plans, but also everything else I had planned for the weekend. But I think the Lord taught me something about surrender through it? I had some rough days, especially with being worn out physically and major spiritual attacks on my emotions. But Friday night I did have some good time with the Lord.

And yesterday was nice -- I was able to make it to church, and to hang out with my S.S. friends at Bennigan's afterwards. Of course one buddy teased me saying I should wear my costume to church next week. :o) We're all going to Shakespeare in the Park this weekend -- that should be fun!

Today? I've been kind of like a zombie ... well, especially in the morning. See, with sleeping so much during the day, I've had trouble getting to sleep the last couple nights. I slept very little Saturday night, even though I was tired. But this afternoon has been so much better and I was able to focus more on things at work. That was a blessing!

Pray for sleep. At the right times.

No comments: