Welcome, dear friends! Here you will find an assortment of snippets and reflections ... and hopefully some encouraging quotes from people like John Piper and C.S. Lewis and ... most of all ... the Scriptures. :-) Leave a comment if you'd like - I would love to hear from you! Have a GREAT day.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Another nice weekend.

It was a very memorable 4th of July holiday!

On Friday I went to a pool party at my Sunday school teacher's house. We all had so much fun hanging out and laughing, and splashing in the water!

Saturday I slept in and did stuff around the apartment. Then Sunday I hung out again with my S.S. class.

And Monday? Some coworkers and I went to a church event complete with hot dogs, sno cones, cotton candy and an inflatable "waterslide". :o)

So it was a very nice weekend!

No comments: